We are seeking to bolster our team with new talent in various roles. MediaMagination is a media startup, located in the Silom area near BTS/MRT, with the benefits of a flexible and multicultural work environment. We look forward to hearing from interested candidates.
We are searching for a talented and motivated project coordinator to organise outstanding and unforgettable events.
As the project coordinator, you should be well-organised and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client's tailored requirements.
● Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
● Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
● Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
● Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
● Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
● Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
● Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
● Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
● Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
● Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
● Well-organised with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
● Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or public relations is preferred.
● An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
● Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
● Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Project Coordinator
Koktail is always looking for freelance content creators, creatives, writers, proofreaders, artists, illustrators, and editors. If you've got a great story pitch for us, hit us up!
Send CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Subject line: Freelancer
Is your grammar on point? Do you have a sharp eye for typos and other mistakes? Are you confident that you can adopt the Koktail style guide and edit accordingly due to your experience as an editor? Send us your credentials.
Subject line: Copy Editor
Do you love making reels and other creative content for social media? Is your phone full of editing apps? Are you good at coming up with captions? (And by good we don't mean cheesy one-liners and anything with "vitamin sea" in it.)
We're looking for an outgoing Thai content creator with a good grasp of English and Thai copywriting to join our social media team. Fresh graduates welcomed!
Email your CV and any relevant work or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Social Media Content Creator
Email us and tell us how you think you'd make a good fit for Koktail Magazine/Thailand's Favourite Restaurants/MediaMagination.
Send to email@example.com